Property Portal Integration with Dynamics 365 Rightmove, Zoopla, On the Market, Prime Location and many more
TechLabs London Property Portals solution integrates Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement with the following Property Portals:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Rightmove Integration
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement and Zoopla Integration
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM and On The Market Integration
- Microsoft Dynamics and integration with many other Property Portals
TechLabs London Property Portals Solution is a fully featured integration add-on built in Dynamics 365 for integrating Microsoft Dynamics with leading UK Property Portals including Rightmove, On the Market, Zoopla and Prime Location (other Property Portals are available).
The solution uses the latest Property Portal real time APIs including Rightmove Realtime feed and Zoopla property listing. iProperty Cloud bi-directional integration add-on delivers a number of functionalities including:
- One-click push to Property Portal via a Ribbon button (on any Entity Form)
- Integration works in Dynamics 365 Web Client, Unified Interface, Mobile Apps, Tablet Apps and Business Apps (Web or Unified Interface)
- API push calls include: Create, Update and Remove Property listings (Dynamics 365 to Portals)
- API pull calls include import of leads from Property Portals: Rightmove Brand emails and calls, Branch emails and calls and Property emails and calls. (Portals to Dynamics 365)
- Azure Serverless integration from Property Portals Rightmove, Zoopla and On the Market to Dynamics 365 sending leads and other vital information from portal to Dynamics 365 entities (such as leads).
- Data imported can be created as Leads or other entities and links directly with the relevant property record.
- Property Photo URLs are sent to Property Portals either via Azure CDN or Public website locations.
- Integration is built-in Dynamics 365 and works directly with Property Portals APIs.
- iProperty Cloud Property Portals integration add-on only uses Real time APIs not BLM files or batch interfaces.
- This is a direct integration with no staging or hops between Dynamics 365 and Portals.
- Supports Dynamics 365 v9, v8.2, v8.1, v8. (Please contact us for previous versions support)